The age-old adage says, "accidents happen." Yes, they do. However, avoidable accidents often have an underlying layer of liability. If we trip and fall over our kids' toys in our own home, we have no one to hold liable. On the contrary, liability, and compensation...
Month: June 2021
- Most common causes of “slip-and-fall” accidents in New Mexico
- Why it’s crucial for teens not to drive too soon after a concussion
- What should you do after a loved one’s slip-and-fall injury?
- Families can be left grieving when a failed diagnosis proves fatal
- Does the Good Samaritan Law shield those who attempt to help injury victims?